Do you find yourself having trouble coming up with quick and easy (and healthy!) lunch ideas? Our days can be so full and it’s easy to just pick the closest thing available, whether it’s just a quick snack (which often isn’t a very nutritious option) or even a drive-thru. Feed your body what it needs for the rest of the day and save money by either packing a lunch for your day or making lunch at home. With a little bit of planning, you can have some great ingredients on hand to make quick and healthy lunches, in less than 15 minutes. Slow down and give yourself that time! Your body will thank you!
Here is a list of 27 quick & easy lunch ideas that you can peek at each week before you grocery shop, choose a few ideas for the week and make sure you have the ingredients on hand to make a healthy lunch each day.
Wraps & Roll-ups
Breakfast for Lunch
- Overnight Oats – Try these 8 recipes!
- Breakfast Casserole Bites – make ahead, freeze and warm when you’re ready to eat
- Avocado, Hummus, and Egg Toast
- Homemade Hash Browns with a Fried Egg & Avocado
- Brown Rice & Egg Fritatta – Use 1/2 cup cooked brown rice & mix in 2 eggs. Season with salt & pepper or soy sauce is great too! Oil a pan and spread egg mixture into pan. Cook on medium until it’s set and then flip to the other side.
** Use whole grain bread or wrap in lettuce
- Turkey, Avocado, Hummus & Pickle Lettuce Wraps
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
- Avocado & Tomato Grilled Cheese
- BLT Avocado Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Open-Face Melts
- Cucumber Hummus Avocado Toast
- Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Toasted Cucumber Avocado Sandwich
- Salami & Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Pan Bagnat (French Tuna Salad Sandwich) – I want to try this over greens as a salad!
- Pesto Chicken Rolls
- My favorite salad: Start with a bed of organic spinach and/or greens and top it with whatever veggies you can in your fridge. I like cucumber, sweet bell peppers and broccoli. I top it with some leftover grilled chicken, a hard-boiled egg, feta or goat cheese crumbles, organic dried cranberries and avocado. I top it with my homemade Balsamic Italian Dressing.
- Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Salad with Crackers or Veggies to Dip
- Tomato, Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Chopped Salad
Rice or Quinoa Bowls
- Thai Veggie Quinoa Bowl
- Sweet Potato, Kale & Pesto Quinoa Bowl
- Miso Sweet Potato and Broccoli Bowl
- 20-Minute Kale and Quinoa Bowl
Do you have more easy lunch ideas to share? Tell us in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!