How is your holiday shopping going? I’m happy to say I am DONE, thanks to a big Amazon shopping trip the other day, but I realized today that I still have stocking stuffers to find. Whether you’re done shopping or haven’t started, you may still have stocking stuffers on your to-do list. These can be lots of fun, but they can also be so difficult for some people. It’s so hard to find reasonably priced gifts to add to your stockings without their contents adding up to more than the gifts under the tree! On the other hand, you don’t want to fill the stocking entirely with dollar store trinkets that won’t last through the day. Here are some unique, yet frugal stocking stuffer ideas that you might not have thought of yet:
Creative Stocking Stuffers
- Favorite Snacks
- Homemade cookies
- Candy Canes
- Cuties or Halos – little clementine oranges
- Clothing Accessories: Hats, Socks, Undies, Gloves, Scarves
- Head bands, hair ties and other hair accessories
- Coloring Books or Print Out Coloring Pages
- Crayons, Markers, Pens
- Notebooks or Journals
- Craft Duct Tape
- Glitter Glue
- Nail Polish
- Lotions, Soaps & Hair Care
- Shower poufs
- Toy figures of your child’s favorite characters
- Mini Lego sets
- Fun cups or mugs
- Silly straws
- Classic Games: Slinky, Pick up Stix, Jenga, Game of Jacks, Spriograph art, Etch a Sketch and more classic games
- Money or Gift Cards
What ideas do you have for stockings this year? Tell us in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!