I love to work with other highly-talented bloggers and writers, and would love to feature your article on this site. I’m looking for high-quality content that will help busy moms lead a simpler, frugal life. Got an idea you’d like to write about? Let’s talk…!
Guest Post Guidelines
- Email me as described below to be considered for a guest post.
- Articles should be 600 – 800 words.
- Include a great SEO keyword that is repeated 2-3 times throughout the article.
- Links to quality related material is encouraged and you may link to your own blog. All links must be no follow.
- Images are allowed as long as they are not promotional and are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.
How to be Considered for a Guest Post
Please Email Me the following information:
- Your Name
- Your blog or website
- A short bio of yourself
- The sites you’d like to link to in the article
- 3 – 5 topics related to frugal living, home management, healthy living, natural living, recipes or similar topics related to helping moms create a simpler life at home.
- SEO keyword you’ll be targeting
You will hear from me within 48 hrs whether you are accepted or not. Once you are approved, you will receive an email with the scheduled publish date, the blog’s link and social media images that you can use to share the article. Your help in promoting the article is much appreciated!
I look forward to working with you!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!