- Preheat oven to 425
- In a Large Stockpot Cook pasta according to directions on the box â€“ I try and under-cook the pasta by 2 minutes. Drain. Keep 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter over medium heat. Add in flour and mix till golden brown. Slowly add milk ( keep mixing). Add seasoning â€“ pepper, salt, mustard powder, and onion powder â€“ mix.
- Add cheese slowly and mix till everything is combined.
- Place in a medium size bowl and mix â€“ artichokes, spinach, sour cream, 1/4 cup of pasta water, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, garlic , salt; pepper.
- Add mixture to the large stockpot full of cooked pasta
- Add in 80% of cheese sauce and mix
- Place mixture in a greased 9Ã—13 pan
- Top with the rest of the cheese sauce
- Top with Parmesan cheese and rest of mozzarella cheese and place in the oven uncovered.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or till cheese is turning golden brown
- Cook penne according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet with a lid, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Add in garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for 2 minutes or until garlic begins to soften.
- Add in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until mushrooms begin to release their water.
- Turn heat up to medium-high and add in shrimp. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat, add in spinach and cover skillet. Let spinach wilt for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid and place skillet back over low heat. Add the penne, Greek yogurt and pasta sauce. Stir until sauce is mixed well and all pasta and veggies are coated. Heat until just warmed through. Divide into pasta bowls and serve topped with parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl combine
soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- If you want to have grilled breasts, Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes. If you prefer kebabs, as are pictured, cut the chicken into large chunks, skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- For a slightly zestier version, add a teaspoon of Freshly Chopped cilantro to the marinade.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. Serve with fresh salad, steamed veggies, baked potato or any of your favorite sides. For variation, try marinating shrimp, (which will take 2-4 minutes to grill in all!)
- Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Saute serrano pepper and garlic, for 1 minute. Stir in flour, constantly stirring, and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in the chicken broth, cumin, salt and pepper and bring to a low boil. Once boiling, whisk in the sour cream, salsa verde and cilantro. Remove from heat.
- Spray/grease a 9Ã—13 baking dish. Add 3/4 cup sauce to the bottom of the pan. Add chicken, Cabot Monterrey Jack Cheese, onion and avocado to the center of each tortilla and roll, placing seam-side down in the dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Top with leftover cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve immediately.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker and pour bottle of BBQ sauce on top of them. Cook on low for about 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken and set aside.
- Set oven at 425 degrees. Split onion rolls in half and lay on a large baking sheet covered in foil.
- Put some shredded BBQ chicken on the top of half of the bun.
- Place 2-3 strips of bacon on top of the chicken and top with a handful of shredded cheese.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 3-4 minutes (until the cheese is melted and the edges of the bun are golden.
- Top with the other half of the bun and enjoy!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!