The Holidays are here and that magical feeling of the season is in full force. The weather is cold, the sweet treats are abundant and our calendars are filling up quickly with holiday parties. If you’re throwing a holiday party yourself, you’ve likely begun all the plans. Where will it take place? Who are you inviting? Is it a potluck or dinner party? And the main question… what food will you serve?
Appetizers are a must for any holiday party and a tasty one too! They can be customized for any party theme and easy fingers foods are the perfect way to get your guests ready for the delicious main course you’ve been working on. Have you chosen your appetizer menu yet? If not, I’m here to help with a mouth-watering recipe to try this year: Garlic Herb Asiago & Parmesan Crisps.
Stella Cheeses are an simple addition for any holiday party. Simply open any variety of Stella cheese and add it to a cheese platter with a side of crackers, vegetables or fruit. Dice up an assortment of cheeses, or serve them whole with a cutting knife.
Two varieties of Stella Cheese are the stars of this easy, but tasty recipe, made with just four real food ingredients: Asiago and Parmesan cheese, fresh herbs and garlic. The fresh green herbs make them quite the festive addition to your party. They are quite delicious with your favorite glass of wine too!
Love Wine & Cheese??
Enter Here To Win A Trip To Napa Valley With Stella Cheese
Garlic Herb Asiago & Parmesan Crisps
- Stella Asiago Cheese, freshly shredded
- Stella Parmesan Cheese, freshly shredded
- 4 tbsp fresh herbs of choice (I suggest basil, rosemary and oregano), finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Using a cheese shredder, shred 1/2 of a block of both Stella Asiago and Stella Parmesan cheese.
- Finely dice up fresh herbs. You should have about 4 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs.
- Finely dice up garlic cloves.
- Mix cheese, herbs and garlic together in a small bowl.
- Heat a skillet pan to medium to medium low. Spray with coconut oil.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp of the mixture and place it in the skillet. Repeat until the pan is full.
- Once the sides begin to brown, carefully flip each crisp over with a spatula.
- When the other side is browned, remove from the pan and place on a plate to cool.
- Serve warm or room temp. They will get crispier the longer they sit.
**Tip: Easily double or triple the recipe and then bake all the crisps at once on a cookie sheet instead of cooking in skillet. Bake crisps on parchment paper at 400 degrees for 3 – 4 min or until browned.
Give Stella Cheese and these Garlic Herb Asiago & Parmesan Crisps a try at this year’s holiday party. Your guest will love them and you’ll love how quick & easy they are! Or find more great cheese recipes here!
Be sure to Enter To Win A Trip To Napa Valley With Stella Cheese too! A trip full of wine and cheese? Yes please!!
What are your holiday party plans this year? Share with us in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!