Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year? It can be overwhelming to get it all planned, but if you’re organized it can be so much fun. It’s important to know exactly who is coming, what they’re bringing, what needs to be bought at the grocery store and the cooking schedule for the day.
Stay organized this year with my FREE Printable Thanksgiving Dinner Planner! Here’s what you’ll get:
- A Guest List: keep track of RSVP’s and a list of what they are bringing
- A Menu: a place to keep track of exactly what appetizers, side dishes, main dishes, desserts and drinks will be served
- A Grocery List: a place to list all the ingredients you’ll need when you head to the store
- A Cooking Schedule: from 7 am – 7pm, know exactly what you need to be doing all day long
- Reminders: keep notes on things to do as they come to your mind
Ready to get organized? Download your FREE Printable Thanksgiving Dinner Planner now!
Share with us your Thanksgiving plans and menu in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!