Cranberries… they are one of the most popular ingredients of a holiday dinner, and quite a tasty one if I do say so myself! But no matter how much these little red berries are enjoyed during a big family meal, they are one of those foods that are always have leftovers. Fresh cranberries come in a handy package, but don’t you always have a half of a bag leftover? I do, every single year! This year, don’t throw them out! Try any of these 10 delicious cranberry dishes and use up those leftovers. Or better yet, enjoy these at your next holiday meal and avoid leftovers once and for all!
- Cranberry, Broccoli & Walnut Salad – Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Sweet Tea Cider – Practical Mommy
- Citrus Cranberry Snap Beans – Flour on my Face
- Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas – A Night Owl Blog
- Cranberry Almond Cheese Ball – Mom on Time Out
- Avocado & Cranberry Dip – Glued to My Crafts
- Butternut Apple Cranberry Quinoa Salad – Mom Endeavors
- Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad – The Pinning Mama
- Apple-Cranberry Spinach Salad – Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Creamy Wild Rice Cranberry Soup – Hot Eats and Cool Reads
BONUS – Don’t miss my favorite Cranberry Apple Sweet Potato Crisp recipe, a tradition at all of my family’s holiday meals!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy cranberries? Share with us in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!