I’ve been secretly trying something new this past year and it has transformed how I get things done every day. Moms are busy! Between our kids’ schedules, our husband’s schedules, maintaining our jobs, meal planning, grocery shopping, keeping our household going, managing our family’s budgets and more, there’s very little time to actually keep our own schedule organized. It can all get very overwhelming, very quickly. I’ve been there which is why I have been learning to use (and love!) a life planner this past year.
I started with a basic one that I found at a local store, but soon realized that my crazy life needed a lot more than a simple calendar. So I set out to create one that solved all of my needs and the needs of today’s mom.
- I needed a monthly calendar to I could always look ahead to see what was coming that month.
- I needed to be able to glance at my whole week on Monday and mentally plan out my week.
- I needed a weekly meal planner with a grocery list in the margin that I could sit down on Sundays and quickly plan out my week’s meals for my family and myself.
- I needed a well-organized grocery list, split into store categories, that would make my trip in and out of the store as quick and painless as possible.
- I needed a place to keep track of my monthly budget.
- I needed a place to jot down special dates to remember and reminders to myself.
I took all of these ideas and made them into one amazing life planner that has finally made it easy for me to keep my crazy schedule and life in order!
Are you ready to get your hectic schedules organized in 2017?
This planner has been so beneficial to me that I’ve decided to offer it to each of you too at a price that will fit anyone’s budget!
The Ultimate Life Planner for Moms
Printable 24-page life planner, at a bargain price of just
Hurry and get it for just $6.95!
Get all the pages, but print only what you need!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A stylish 2017 cover
- 1 page of all 2017 Calendar dates
- 1 page of Birthdays & Anniversaries
- 1 page of Important Dates by Month
- 1 page of blank Monthly Calendars
- 12 pages of Monthly Reminders, one per month (Includes Special Events, Birthdays, Goals, Important Dates, Tasks, Notes and Reminders)
- 1 pages of Monthly Budgets (Includes sections for Income & Expense Items, Budget Amounts, Actual Amount, Difference, Notes and Savings)
- 1 page of blank Weekly Calendars
- 1 page of blank Weekly Meal Planners with a “What to Buy” section in the margin
- 1 page of blank Grocery Lists, divided into store sections for easy shopping
- 1 page of Notes at the back
- BONUS Daily Schedule: includes sections for Today’s Goals, Appointments, Daily To-Do, Reminders and Notes
- BONUS Work Day Organizer: includes sections for To Do’s, Meetings, Reminders, Emails, Calls, Projects and Notes
Once a month, simply print out the pages you want to use each month and store them in a pretty binder of your choice. I like to include monthly tabs like these that keep each month organized.
Are you ready?!! Let’s do this! Sign up below to order your Ultimate Life Planner and have it instantly delivered to your inbox.
Pick out some fun accessories and stickers to give your new planner some extra special personality!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!