It’s not very often that I get so excited about a product that I can’t stop talking about it. No one has asked me to write about this. I just love it so much I can’t help but share! I admit, I think about it way more often than I should and can’t wait to wake up in the morning just to use it again!
Those who know me best know how much I love coffee. My first sip of coffee in the morning is one of my favorite times of the day. It’s delicious, comforting and starts my day off right. Coffee has been a part of my life since my early 20’s when I was a Starbucks barista. Not only did I get hooked on the caffeinated goodness, but I learned how to appreciate a really good cup of coffee and have become a bit of a coffee snob!
I’m proud to say that I’ve managed to learn how to make the perfect pot of coffee at home. My Cuisinart Coffeemaker made such great coffee. Mixed with a little half & half, it is just what I need each day to get my day going. What I do wish is that I had is an easy option for a quick pick-me-up cup in the afternoon when I want something a little more intense and frothy. I’ve tried the Keurig and really disliked the watered down flavor. An espresso machine is so much work – the steam, pressing down the coffee just perfectly so the coffee isn’t bitter, the mess. There had to be an all-in-one machine out there that did it all: made wonderful regular coffee in a pot and made a single cup of brewed coffee. If it could also make stronger single-serve coffee for espresso-style drinks and frappe style beverages, plus would froth my milk too would just be a bonus!
I truly have been searching for months for such a contraption. I found a couple dual-option coffee makers that could make either a full pot or a single-serve cup of coffee. One was incredibly expensive (almost $300) and the other was extremely cheap with terrible reviews. Neither of those was gonna work.
I had all but given up when it appeared to me just a few days ago. I was browsing the aisles at a local store and there it was: the Ninja Coffee Bar! It was literally everything I needed in an all-in-one coffee maker.
- Brew a FULL pot of coffee, with a Classic or Rich Brew option depending on your tastes
- Brew a HALF pot of coffee, with the same brew options
- Brew a SINGLE cup of coffee (in 12 oz or 16 oz size) using any ground coffee you like (not pods), either as Classic or Rich Brew
- Brew ICED COFFEE as a full pot, half pot or single-serve size. It’s specifically designed to brew a rich flavor that won’t get watered down when the ice melts.
- Brew a SPECIALTY BREW (4 oz) of concentrated coffee, perfect for iced blended drinks or espresso-style drinks.
- Brew a CAFE FORTE brew (8 oz) for a perfect deep, full-bodied, complex coffee that is perfect to drink black.
- Built in steam-less FROTHER for foaming warm or cold milk.
- A removable water reservoir that released the perfect amount of water needed for whatever brew you choose.
- A built-in removable coffee scoop with the number of scoops needed for each type of brew written right there on the scoop.
Not only did machine do everything I had hoped for (brew a full pot or single-serve cup), but it also took away the need for a separate espresso machine when I was in the mood for espresso or something frothy. It did it ALL and went way beyond what I ever thought might be out there. Best of all, the option to brew different strengths of coffee in the perfect size blew my mind! It’s been super easy to learn and the coffee tastes fantastic!
If you or someone you know loves coffee this much, I can’t say enough about how much you need this Ninja Coffee Bar! It is a great addition to any home or office and will SAVE YOU so much money because you won’t need buy anymore $5 specialty coffee beverages.
Now through Nov 27, 2016, it is only $129.99 ($30 off) at Costco. Or make life easy and grab it on Amazon for just a little more, where you’ll get a BONUS 18oz. Hot and Cold Tumbler!
Who is the coffee snob in your life? Is it you?! Share with us in the comments below!
Want more useful tips like this?
Subscribe and get my FREE e-Book!
The Top 10 Most Popular Posts from the Past Year
Get simple tips & tricks to better manage your home including real food recipes, kids & family fun, thrifty living, natural living, hacks for your home and more!